Watch MMA Junkie Radio here (8 p.m. ET) with Frankie Edgar, Damon Jackson
Edgar, the former UFC lightweight champion, will talk about his attempt to become featherweight titleholder when he challenges Max Holloway in the main event of UFC 240. Jackson will discuss his upcoming fight at PFL 2019, Week 2.
MMA Junkie Radio airs from 8 to 10 p.m. ET (5-7 p.m. PT), live from Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. You can watch and listen live above or on MMA Junkie’s YouTube page. Additionally, SiriusXM Fight Nation (Ch. 156) airs the show live, or you can catch an on-demand replay on the SiriusXM app.
MMA Junkie Radio listener guide:
- HOW TO WATCH (ONLINE): Watch a live stream on MMA Junkie’s YouTube page.
- HOW TO CALL: MMA Junkie Radio takes phone calls from listeners throughout the show. Call the MMA Junkie Radio hotline at (866) 522-2846.
- HOW TO VISIT THE SHOW: You can watch MMA Junkie Radio live and in person at Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. The booth is located in the resort’s sports book next to the Mandalay Bay poker room. To plan a trip to Sin City and MMAjunkie Radio, go to www.mandalaybay.com. (Note: You must be 21 or older to enter the casino.)
- HOW TO INTERACT: Follow MMA Junkie Radio on your favorite social-media platforms, including Twitter, Facebookand Instagram.
- HOW TO SUBSCRIBE: Never miss an episode of MMA Junkie by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or Audioboom.
3 months ago